Passe-Partout Consulting Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.passe-partout.com and our Learning App and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Passe-Partout Consulting Limited, a public limited company registered in England under company number 4127772.
Registered address: 52 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1BB
Main trading address: Kits Coty Farm, 87 Salisbury Road, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7EW.
VAT number: 765491888
Data Protection Officer: Sam Oliver
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 07867 522434
Postal address: Main training address
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves, however, so please contact us first, using the details in Part 15.
- What Data Do You Collect and How?
Website – the only access we have to your details are if you get in touch through our contact form – any details you supply will be held by us but not passed to a third party. If you don’t require our services, your details are deleted.
Learning App – your name, email and photo (should you wish to upload the latter) are kept on the CRM system and not made available to any third party other than those within your programme cohort. Your details are held for one year and should you (or your organisation) not wish to renew your licence then your details are permanently deleted.
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out. We will always obtain your express opt-in consent before sharing your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes and you will be able to opt-out at any time.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the Data Protection Legislation.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.