Last Friday saw the final celebration event for the 2017 Kent Community Mentoring Scheme.
This is the third consecutive year of this programme and with each year it seems to gain in strength and its successes ever more impressive.
This year we had 11 mentor/mentee pairings, once again drawn from across private and public-sector organisations. At Passe-Partout we match across companies based on need and experience, such that each mentee receives a genuinely different perspective.
The mixture of direct mentoring and group action learnings has facilitated some incredible personal learnings – the action learnings this year particularly created a real “family environment“ across the mentees with lasting friendships and supportive bonds developing.
Here are some inspiring quotes from participants:
- Our pairing was perfect and the people I have met on this programme have been truly inspirational
- I established the confidence to address the issues that were undermining the workplace environment
- I am now learning from my mentee, we will continue sharing and learning together
- I have a better relationship with my team, they now own their work and are working effectively and independently
- It was completely different from my expectation, much more impactful than a traditional learning event
We are ready to do it all again
We are pleased that enthusiasm for a fourth programme in 2018; dates have already been arranged and we are offering a 10% discount for pre-year-end commitment. Contact us now to be part of that: email@example.com.
It is a genuine pleasure for us at Passe-Partout to see so many lives being changed, this is a core value for us. Watching the mentees – and often the mentors too – grow through this programme is a privilege.
We cannot wait to do it again in 2018, and we look forward to seeing existing friends again and to meeting some new ones.
Our thanks to all the mentors and mentees whose contributions once again ensured the inspiring success of the programme.
The banner picture is the mentee group – and below are this year’s mentors.